some fallout 4 moments

I may or may not play too much Fallout 4. I can't help it. I love Bethesda games. I was an addict to Morrowind, then Skyrim. I love the humour that underlies the brutal uncaring permission to murder. For example, the teddy bears in Fallout 4 being placed in some bizarre and often humorous poses. And the "autons", or shop mannequins as you can see below.

I love the mods, too. How you can change the game to look and feel exactly how you want it to be. That Bethesda has allowed the modding community run rampant has shown a godly amount of respect to their fans and is one reason I believe Bethesda gamer fans are so rabid. It also meant I played Skyrim more than any other game in my life, including WOW which I was an addict to for many years, and look to be playing Fallout 4 even more.

I love that you really can make your own story, too. Don't want to do the main quest? Don't. Don't want to do the side quests? Don't. Do what you like. For me, the joy of breathless and cautious exploration is awesome. Finding a new door or a hatch and finding a secret room? Gaming doesn't get better.

Most of all, I love the look of the games. They're beautiful. Slap an ENB on and you practically cry at how beautiful death in the wastelands can be. The world they've designed can have some scenery which looks too good to belong in a game. Too real. With that, let me share with you some of my favourite screenies I've taken. If you'd like to see more, visit my Imgur(no shameless self-plug, it makes no money for me!).

Finally, I have to say, I will always feel a chill down my spine now every time I hear "War. War never changes."

I love you, Bethesda. Be like war. Never change.
trudi and her spawn must die

boom. right in the back. that's how i roll.

a tank girl moment

fire by night.

boom by day.

just plain weird.

Comments

Popular Posts